Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween and no riding

Well, we close on our new house tomorrow, so it should be easy to remember when I bought it. Ade's birthday is Tuesday and we've got hell a work to do to move later in the week. Needless to say riding hasn't been happening. Not a big worry though I had planned these few weeks completely off to handle the house stuff and take my mind away from riding. I did buy a set of rollers for training this winter so I'll be posting on those injuries soon. Word on the street is the MSC will be a much smaller series this year. No Moab and no events by the Maverick team included. Moab not happening is a bummer. That is where I did my first mountain bike race and have been to that race every year since 1996 (except 2001). Maybe someone else will pick it up and put the race on.

The Cycle Cyndicate crew will be running all the MSC races this year so the organization should be top notch. Those guys always have their shit in line and put on good races and have great courses. COMotion is also getting ready for the season, trying to get the roster set and find sponsorship money. We're moving along with it and have some ideas on new ways to increase money. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks, but I'm hopeful we'll have a solid budget this year.

I've got to get back to packing.

No comments: