Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Actually Riding the Dirt

So Angel Fire got me going. I raced well but know I need more time on the mountain bike if I want to take the top step on the podium. I'm going to make sure I'm getting in more trail rides, even if my total ride time each week takes a little hit.

I got up and out of the house by 5:00 am today and rode at Apex. It was pretty nice and I saw a ton of deer. Rode for about 1.5 hours before heading in to work. It was a good way to start the day.

Here is Shay with some funky hair right after a bath.

Here is Cimarron Canyon on the way to Angel Fire (note the cracked windshield, got to get that fixed).

And some pictures from Apex this morning.

We are off to SLC this weekend to visit Ade's family. Her sister had a baby "Vinny" on Saturday so it will be fun to see the little guy. I'm going to try to bring my mountain bike to hit the trails a lot, but first I need to track down a box. Not sure when I'll have time to do that.

No comments: